On Topic Video tornadoes

Tornadoes- 12 Years Of Tornado Chasing (1999-2011 Highlights), I've been wanting to place unitedly for a patch today a assembling of my prizewinning cocain footage spanning my eld of assail chasing discover on the plains. This is it! When you amount it every up I've spent most 28 weeks on the agency over the instance 13 seasons, and this is the termination of those weeks spent on the road. Some eld as you will wager were more arable than others, but when you're restricted on instance to assail chase, it's impact or miss. Overall, I hit seen some awful storms and tornadoes over my eld of chasing and I'm hunting nervy to the incoming 12 eld and beyond! This recording contains the meat and potatoes of most 90% of the tornadoes that I hit effort over the years. The long cuts of apiece of these events crapper be institute in the individualist videos here on my channel. Hope you savor and thanks for watching! histrion McPartland *NOT FOR RE-BROADCAST* ©1999-2011 histrion McPartland www.SevereWeatherVideo.com


Leave a Reply