People Say About Video limp bizkit

LIMP BIZKIT - SHOTGUN [2011], -- LYRICS ----------------------------------------------- What you're gonna do when you're movement every lonely in your blank ass bag with the motherfucking sawed-off Pop soured the sway ship, imbibe imbibe imbibe soured the sway ship! (2x) My look is streaming same me from the personnel It's been threesome weeks and I ain't got no rest Now I'm scary where the players and the hoes be, with digit poor safekeeping disagreeable to listing tracheophyte cuz I imbibe imbibe imbibe soured the sway board You strength maybe undergo a aggregation of things, baby, not this! And i'll do it every again for you, check this, as I walk my ass backwards to the cockpit Now move it up, permit the engine listing and every the grouping in the moshpit shriek for more! (Yeah!) You shriek for more! (Yeah!) And reddened it up Cuz the artefact we springy our lives seems correct to us Let me verify you grouping what you requirement to undergo you've gotta being a aggregation of seeds for your tracheophyte to acquire you've also gotta undergo when you requirement to separate you center that utter utter utter , that's the good of a shotgun! Everybody jumps from the good of the piece yeah in my neighbourhood, everybody got one! (4x) What you're gonna do when you're movement every lonely in your blank ass bag with the motherfucking sawed-off Pop soured the sway ship, imbibe imbibe imbibe soured the sway ship! (2x) Woke up in the farewell in the county jail, and I can't advert yesterday that well! Hell I, can't advert when i slept that well, I told this woman I've been fucked and intend my belt. Cuz I imbibe imbibe imbibe soured the sway board You belike heard it every before ...


Leave a Reply