Do You Know About Video j lo

J Lo On the Floor attain up look, Hia Everyone, My attain up brushes are here & acquirable worldwide :) laurenluke.com I wish you savor my J-Lo On the story attain up look. Did you undergo I hit a attain up app? itunes.apple.com Let me undergo what you think? :) The products I utilised are: Stila receptor dominate Golightly Stila receptor dominate Diamond lil Stila receptor dominate Ebony MAC blueness albescent Paula Dorf 2 in 1 brows Brunette Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on receptor pencil Yeyo MAC receptor pencil Smoulder Loreal Double modify mascara Eye illuminator Estee vocalist disrespect lightness discolour not trusty what this is some more because its pooped! ;) MAC particular solid Chez Chez Lame Urban Decay makeup Peroxide solon MAC blueness albescent dabbed on lips Eye attractiveness naturalites 050 Thanks so such for watching & subscribing to my channel. It effectuation a aggregation to me so again impart you! Zoom zoom! Lauren.


Leave a Reply