Is true story Video green bean casserole

Atkins Diet Recipes: Low Carb Green Bean Casserole (IF), ** Recipe included in my newborn baritone carb, gluten liberated cookbook, Low Carbing Among Friends. Please analyse it discover at our website @ www.amongfriends.us ** In partnership with FaveDiets ( http ) instruction site, this instruction marks the first of my Nov program of recipes sacred to baritone carb recipes for the upcoming holidays. I desired to support others move employed on their menus in the weeks directive up to Thanksgiving. I wish you guys savor this series, and they support preclude opinion underprivileged for the holidays. This instruction is manner of Linda's Low Carb instruction and is titled Dottie's Green Bean Casserole. (bit.ly ). It is digit of my favorites, and I conceive you will same it too. *Join the Facebook tender - www.facebook.com * My Low Carb Blog - www.atkinsdietgeek.com Ingredients 16 oz Frozen Green Beans 1 Medium Onion, Sliced 2 stalks celery, exquisitely cut 8 oz mallow cheese, cut 2 TBS butter 1/4 prize dressing 1/4 tsp Salt 1/2 tsp Negroid Pepper 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder Nutrition Info: (Makes 8 Servings) 200 Calories, 16g Fat, 7g Carbs (2.2g Fiber), 7g Protein For more liberated flourishing recipes, preparation tips and tutorials go to www.FaveDiets.com (IF = Induction Friendly)


Leave a Reply