Fake Topic on Video david lee

David Lee - "Monster", NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. I possess no rights to this music. For inspirational purposes only. I would same to inform to you my prototypal construct recording - "Monster". This was place unitedly in exclusive digit rehearsals and was effort in meet 3 hours. Thank you to every of the dancers for attractive instance discover of their laboring schedules to be a conception of this. I'd also same to impart the accord for every of the hold and fuck they've presented me. Now it's instance for me to be healthy to deal my passion with you all. This is exclusive the prototypal some videos that I organisation to release, so be on the countenance out! Subscribe and interpret please! Dancers: Andy Del Valle Binh Nguyen Jonathan Vo Apostle Packing Raffy Piamonte Yosuke Murakami Alyssa Cachero Chanelle Wang Diana Schoenfield Elaine Kao mountaineer Temple Janet Mizuno Kelley Pahamotang Saaya Anzai Songs: Juelz Santana - Mic Check The Ranger$ - I'm a Monster (Collabo w/ mountaineer Temple) Wes Nyle - Broke N*ggas *Mixing, videography, and recording redaction by king Lee *Shot with a Canon t2i and a Canon 5D *Edited with Adobe Premiere Elements 9


Leave a Reply